Dr. Mohammad Felo
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Mohammad Felo is a German board-certified consultant interventional cardiologist and is a member of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI). He has extensive experience in the field of interventional and clinical cardiology. By the end of the nineties, Dr. Felo moved to Germany and graduated from the medical school of Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main.
He then completed training in the field of cardiology and received advanced interventional sub-specialty training in high volume centers across Germany. Dr. Mohammad Felo is an experienced interventionalist. His expertise covers the treatment of ischemic heart disease including acute heart attacks and complex coronary cases.
Dr. Mohammad a certified cardiologist in the field of cardiac MRI and is a Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography (FASE). Furthermore, he has an instructor degree in the field of echocardiography from the German society of sonography (DEGUM) and has trained and educated numerous resident doctors in the field of cardiovascular Ultrasound. After 21 years in Germany, he moved to the UAE joining the Emirates hospital. Dr. Felo speaks Arabic, English and German.
- Coronary angiography and angioplasty (Stenting), extensive experience in treating complex coronary lesions and primary PCI.
- Transthoracic and transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Stress ECHO (Physiological & pharmacological)
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Arterial and venous duplex Ultrasound
- Device (PM, ICD, CRT) Interrogation
- Cardiac MRI, SCMR Level II certification
- Pharmacologic and electrical cardioversion
- Temporary pacemaker and loop recorder insertion
- Holter Monitoring and Treadmill stress test
- Coronary CT angiogram
Certificates and Memberships
- DHA License (Dubai Health Authority) as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Consultant Cardiologist.
- Member of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI)
- German certification of radiation protection
- Instructor Degree in Echocardiography from DEGUM (German society of sonography)
- Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography, FASE.
- Level II certification in cardiovascular MRI from the Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, SCMR, USA
- Member of the German Society of ultrasound, DEGUM
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Member of the American Society of Echocardiography, ASE
- German Rhythmology ICD certification
- German Rhythmology Pacemaker certification