MS (ortho), Mch (ortho), MRCPS (Glasg),
Dr. Narendra Prabhu has over 25 years of professional experience in Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeries. He has spent 12 years working in all the international branches of one of India’s Top 10 Teaching Hospitals – Kasturba Medical College – locations include India, Malaysia, and Nepal. He has 13 years of experience working for JCI Accredited Multi-Specialty Hospital in UAE. He also has multiple international publications to his credit.
AO Masters courses in Trauma.
Fellowship in Spine – Queens Medical Centre NHS Hospital, Nottingham, UK.
- All types of fractures and dislocations including hand and foot.
- Knee replacement.
- Conservative and surgical management of hip fractures.
- Total hip replacement and bipolar hemi arthroplasty for fractured neck.
- Local steroid injections for all soft tissue pathologies.
- Ultrasound guided injections to surrounding tendons or ligaments.
- Knee arthroscopy – meniscectomy and meniscal repair.
- Arthroscopic Microfracture.
- High tibial osteotomy.
- Distal femoral osteotomy.
- Diagnosis and conservative treatment of shoulder pathologies.
- Mini open rotator cuff repair.
- Conservative and surgical treatment of fractures around shoulder and clavicle.
- Carpal tunnel decompression.
- Tendon repairs of hand and foot.
- Conservative treatment of low back pain.
Language: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu