Dr. Niveen Mohammad Hussein
Dr. Niveen is our consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She received her MBCHB degree from the prestigious, University of Basrah, Iraq in 2005. She did her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Jordanian Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and is eligible for Arab Board of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She has also completed her specialized training on IVF technology from Chennai Fertility Centre, India.
Prior to moving to UAE, Dr. Niveen was associated with Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health and Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Senior Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology for more than 6 years.
Dr. Niveen specialises in women’s health and has more than 10 years of clinical and surgical experience in this field. She is trained in infertility management and has extensive experience in all aspects of female health and specializes in high risk obstetrics, recurrent miscarriages, antenatal care, female health screenings, and Cosmetic Gynecology.
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Bleeding in early pregnancy
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Antenatal care clinics including low risk and High-risk subspecialty clinics such as gestational diabetes, hypertension, preterm and multiple pregnancies clinic
- Gynecological Oncology
- Infertility Management
- Women Health & Screening (Cervical & Breast Cancer)
- Diagnostic and Operative Endoscopical Surgeries
- Ectopic Pregnancy and operative deliveries