Dr. Nkechi Omonigho
Consultant Family Medicine
Dr. Nkechi Omonigho, is a British trained Family Medicine Consultant with over 9 years of experience in working in both primary and secondary care settings. Dr. Nkechi, did her Bachelor of Science in Physiology from the University of London and MBBS from Kings College London. She completed her Family medicine speciality training at the Kingston & Roehampton GP Training Programme whilst being employed by the prestigious St Georges University Hospitals NHS trust.
Dr. Nkechi has extensive experience of working in UK with some of the best hospitals/clinics including Claremont Medical Centre, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital, Kings College Hospital and Ashford and St Peter’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust among others.
She has a specialist interest in Women’s Health, Sexual Health and Peadiatrics. She has achieved a diploma in Women’s Health from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK, and a diploma in Sexual and Reproductive Health from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare, UK. She is a member of the Royal College General Practice UK.
- Health, lifestyle, wellness, holistic care
- Health promotion
- Acute (sudden onset) illnesses such as fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches and back pain
- Eye, ear, throat, nose problems
- Chronic (long term) disease management, including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease and high cholesterol
- Gastroenterology problems
- Child health (paediatrics) advice
- Women’s health including cervical cancer screening
- Sexual health/contraception
- Men’s health
- Travel Vaccines
- Children’s immunisations
- Urinary problems
- Skin problems- Skin disorders including eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Mental health problems
- Headaches/ Migraines
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Stop smoking clinics