Dr. Nusrat Hassan is a highly experienced family physician with over 25 years of clinical experience having worked in hospitals in India and UAE. She has been working as a family physician in UAE since 2002.
Dr. Nusrat Hassan has extensive experience in management of wide variety of health conditions for patients of all ages. She practices evidence-based medicine.
- Acute and urgent medical condition in all ages, illness, fever, infection, cold/flu, migraine and headache.
- Chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity, COPD, Asthma and Thyroid diseases.
- Vitamin deficiencies and Anemias.
- Back pain, Osteoarthritis.
- Blood pressure, high Cholesterol, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and thyroid disorders.
- Routine adult and pediatric vaccinations.
- Premarital screening.
- General Health checkup for different ages.
- Travel advice and vaccinations.
- Weight reduction, diet, physical activities, Relaxation technique and Breast self-examination for Females.
- Annual prevention Health Screening for early detection of common cancers such as breast, cervical colorectal and prostate.
Language: in English, Arabic, Urdu, and Hindi.