Dr. Nusrat completed her MBBS from the Government Medical College, Srinagar (India) in the year 1993. She has also completed her MRCGP in the year 2013 from the prestigious Royal College of General Practitioners, London. Dr. Nusrat interned at Government Medical College, Srinagar and then proceeded to work at the hospital for 3 years, followed by a 2 year stint as Resident Medical Officer in Calcutta, India.
Dr. Nusrat is a highly skilled Family Medicine Specialist with over 20+ years of experience.
- Acute illness like fever, infections, headache
- Chronic conditions such as high blood pressure
- Diabetes, High cholesterol
- Asthma, COPD
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Anemias and various vitamin deficiencies
- Breast Cancer screening
- Preventive medicine
- Annual and regular Health Screening
- Medical advice