Dr. Punit Thawani is an experienced Specialist Orthodontist who provides preventive and interceptive orthodontics for children starting age 7, as well as cosmetic orthodontic solutions for teenagers and adults. He is known for his careful deductive skills to provide the best service for patients.
Dr Thawani acquired both his Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Master of Science in Dentistry in Orthodontics from SDM College of Dental Sciences in India. In addition he is a member of the Faculty of Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Furthermore, he has a Clinical Diploma in Occlusion and Orthodontics – Roth Williams (FACE) Centre of Functional Occlusion, USA.
The Orthodontics Department offers:
Our Dental Clinic has a variety of different types of braces such as, conventional metal braces, ceramic braces, custom made lingual braces “incognito” and “invisalign” clear aligners.
Our doctor can help to align teeth and correct your bite. This ensures that you have an attractive smile, and your teeth, jaw joints and jaw muscle works in harmony with each other, for better health, longevity and aesthetics.
- Bachelor of Dental surgery – SDM College of Dental Sciences
- Master of Science in Dentistry – SDM College of Dental Sciences
- Clinical Diploma in Occlusion and Orthodontics – Roth Williams (FACE) Centre of Functional Occlucion, USA.
- Custom Made Lingual Braces – Incognito
- Custom Made Clear Aligners – Invisalign
- Surgical-Orthodontic Treatment · Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Health and Therapy
- Metal and Ceramic Braces
Language: English and Hindi