Dr. Rana Aboutrab is a Specialist in Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine. Dr. Rana has experience of more than 10+ years in the field of Dermatology. She is passionate about skin health and helping patients to look their best.
Dr. Rana earned a Master’s Degree in Dermatology from Syria and is Arab Board certified dermatologist. Dr. Rana is available for consultation at Emirates Hospital Clinic, Palm Jumeirah
Languages: Arabic, English, French
CLINICAL EXPERTISE or Scope of Service;
- Diagnosis and treatment of dermatology disease
(Atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, urticaria, vitiligo, acne, and other skin diseases)
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin , hair, and nail
- Dermal fillers (HA, Biostimulant) for face and hands
- Threads lifting (Face and neck)
- Peeling: Physical (crystal peel), Chemical (AHA, TCA).
- Stem cell and PRP treatment
- Acne scar treatment
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Hyperhidrosis treatment
- Dark circles treatment
- Double chin treatment
- Hair removal (ALEX & YAG, DIODE)
- Face Lifting
- Body contouring (RF TECHNOLOGY )
- Sliming, and fat reduction (cool sculpting)
- Tattoo removal(Q-switched)
- Microneedling radiofrequency
- Fractional CO2, Fractional Erbium, FraxcelTehnology)
- Vein laser removal
- Cryotherapy for the treatment of warts, and other dermatoses
- Minor skin surgery (skin tags, warts, seborrheic Keratoses, cysts, lipomas, moles, milia, syringomas, xanthelasma, comedones)
- Intralesional treatment – alopecia and keloids with steroid.
- Phototherapy including the use of narrowband UVB, broadband UVB, PUVA.