Dr Sameeh joined our group as General Dental Practitioner at Emirates Hospital Clinic, Fujairah. He has completed bachelor’s degree of General Medicine, Oral and Dental surgery from Misr University, Egypt in 2012. He worked for Ministry of Health Egypt for 4 years as Dental General Practitioner. In UAE he has worked with some of the well-known organizations such as Thumbay Clinic, Sharjah and Corniche Medical Centre Dental Department, Fujairah.
- Bachelor of Medicine, oral and dental surgery Misr University for Science and Technology.
- Part 1 Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF), the MJDF examination is an assessment developed jointly by the Faculty of Dental Surgery and the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK) it is the largest dental examination to be delivered by the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Course in orthodontic treatment options.
- Health Care Provider, American Heart Association DEC. 2,2013
Certificate that I have successfully completed the cognitive and skills evaluation in accordance with the curriculum of the American heart association basic life support for healthcare providers (CPR+ AED) program.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Comprehensive oral evaluation
- Oral cancer risk assessment
- Diagnostic radiographs (X-rays)
- Caries (cavity) detection, prevention and treatment
- Repair/replacement of broken or missing teeth
- Emergency treatment
- Root canals
- Tooth extraction
- Prescription and delivery of anaesthetics/analgesics/medicaments
- Gum disease detection, prevention and treatment
- Preventive and therapeutic cleanings
- Orthodontic procedures
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
Language : English and Arabic