Dr. Sameh has over 18 years of clinical experience in the field of family medicine. Dr. Sameh holds British Board of General Practitioners (MRCGP), United Kingdom- Dubai, MRCGP International Examiner Certification- UK, Dubai. He has a consultant license in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
He obtained his degree in Medicine from Istanbul University in Turkey and was subsequently awarded diplomas from Boston University, Aberdeen University and London University. He completed a comprehensive residency program including placements in the departments of family medicine, internal medicine and psychiatry with Dubai Health Authority.
He is also fluent in the following languages: English, Arabic and Turkish.
- Treatment, Diagnosis and Management of Acute and chronic diseases for Adults & Children
- Management of Chronic conditions such as Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Asthma, COPD, Headache and Migraine
- Management of irritable bowel syndrome
- Management of fatigue
- Management of anxiety and depression
- Preparing the periodic check-up and preventive service service which are recommended from USPSTF PREVENTIVE SERVICES DATABASE for male and female
- Management of lung allergy, acute asthma, and other lung disease
- Management of eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne vulgaris and other common skin problems
- Ear, nose, Throat and Urinary Tract Infections for Adult & Children
- Treatment of fibromyalgia cases and irritable colon problems