Dr. Samina Rahman practices as a Family Medicine Consultant here at Emirates Hospital Jumeirah. She completed here Family Medicine residency in Winnipeg, Canada at the University of Manitoba and worked as a family doctor in Canada for 9 years.
She is a compassionate doctor and her practice encompasses management of a wide range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care for men, women and children of all ages based on evidence based medicine.
Dr. Samina Rahman provides diagnosis, treatment and management of concerns such as:
- Acute illnesses like fever, infections, colds/flu, headache and musculoskeletal issues.
- Cervical cancer and breast screening for women
- Child health advice
- Sexual & reproductive health
- Disorders of the skin
- Regular & annual complete health examinations
- Travel vaccinations
- Chronic disease management including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol and heart diseases