Dr. Sebouh Kassis, Specialist – Neurosurgeon, is a Belgian Board-Certified Neurosurgeon. He had his Neurosurgical training at the University Hospital of Liege in Belgium and graduated with the highest distinction award. He also completed his 3 years fellowship program at the Neurological Hospital of Lyon, France and is a holder of French speciality certificate of both Neurology and Neurosurgery. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia. Dr. Sebouh is specialized in diagnosis and treatment of back pain, spinal & brain diseases.
- Spine Surgery (Minimally Invasive, Microsurgery, Endoscopy & Spinal Navigation)
- Minimally Invasive Spinal stabilization for Traumatic and Degenerative Diseases
- Spinal Arthroplasty with Total Disc Replacement
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Percutaneous Infiltration and Ablation Procedures for Back Pain
- Brain and Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Endoscopic and Microsurgery for Pituitary Adenoma
Dr. Kassis has been practising in UAE for the last 13 years and was the Head of the Spine & Neurosurgery Department at Al Zahra Private Hospital, Dubai. He also worked at Burjeel Hospital for Advanced Surgery and Neuro Spinal Hospital in Dubai. Dr. Kassis is a member of international societies including European Association of Neurosurgical Societies, North American Spine Society & Belgian Neurosurgical Society.