Associate Professor Serife Simsek, MD, has 18 years of experience in General Surgery and Breast Surgery. After her graduation from Ankara University in Turkey, she did her training and surgical residences Turkey and Italy. Dr. Serife is a specialist in General Surgery and sub-specialised in Breast Cancer Surgery. She completed her master’s degree in breast cancer, and breast cancer surgery from the renowned European Institute of Oncology and Milan University, Italy.
She became an Associate Professor in 2013 at Ankara University Hospital in Turkey and was working in one of the largest private healthcare institutions in Istanbul, Turkey for 13 years prior to joining the CosmeSurge and Emirates Hospital in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. She has been with the Emirates Hospital for over three years.
- Breast Cancer Early Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow Up
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB)
- Non Palpable Breast Lesions (ROLL)
- Performing Breast Biopsies, FNA, Core Needle and Surgical Biopsies