Dr. Shadi Sharifi is a highly skilled physician with several years experience.
She graduated from the faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Claude Bernard University, then pursued her post-doctoral position in Sleep Medicine, at INSERM U480, Lyon-France.
Dr. Shadi is considered a regional expert in sleep and related disorders (obesity, breathing, stress, depression, seizure, neurological disease, parasomnia, dyssomnia) and she regularly counsels on these subjects.
- French Board of Sleep Medicine.
- Member of French Neuroscience Society
- Member or Emirates Neurology society
- All neurological cases
- Managing, evaluating and treating of sleep disorders
- All type of headache: tension, cluster and chronic daily headaches
- Cognitive dysfunction
Language Spoken: English, Persian & French