Dr. Sherif Hantash, Specialist – Plastic Surgery, completed his M.B.Ch.B & M.Sc. at the Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt. He also obtained his MD, PhD in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with special interest in Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Tanta University.
Dr. Sherif was appointed as a member of the editorial board of the International Microsurgery Journal (IMJ) & is an active member of the Egyptian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESPRS). Also, he was awarded with the best case performance by the Interactive Plastic Surgery Network in 2017.
Aesthetic Surgery Procedures:
- Brow Lift.
- Face and Neck Lifting.
- Tummy Tuck.
- Thigh lift, Brachioplasty.
- Liposuction and High Definition Body Sculpting.
- Fat Grafting for Face and Body.
- Breast Augmentation, Reduction, Mastopexy.
- Gynecomastia Surgery.
- Hand surgery.
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- Scar Revisions.
- Burn Reconstructive Surgery.
- Excision of Skin & Soft Tissue Tumors and Reconstruction.
- Reconstructive Breast surgery.
- Reconstruction of Skin & Soft Tissue Loss.
- Skin Grafting.
- Pressure Sore Reconstructive Surgery.
- Injections for Facial and Neck Wrinkles.
- Fillers Injection for the Face and Neck.
- Thread Lifting.
- Mesotherapy for Skin and Hair.
- Dermaroller with PRP Treatment.
- Non-surgical Nose Reshaping with Fillers.
- Laser Therapy for skin Resurfacing, Rejuvenation, Scars, Hair Removal.