Dr Sherief has more than 10 years of experience in his field of specialization. He did his studies from Alexandria University in 2003. Later he also got Certified training program at Alexandria main University Hospital 2004 – 2005 and went on to finish his Post-graduate Diploma in Clinical Radiology of Clinical Radiology, Cairo 2010. He also holds a M.Sc. in Diagnostic and Interventional radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, 2011.
- Fluroscopic procedures including HSG and ascending uretherogram.
- Ultrasound studies including obstetric cases for anomaly scans and 4-D scans.
- Ultrasound for the breast.
- Transrectal ultrasound for the prostate.
- MSK ultrasound.
- Transcranial ultrasound.
- Doppler/Duplex studies including upper & limbs arteries and veins, Carotid Doppler and for the renal arteries.
- Cavernosal/Penile Doppler for cases of ED.
- CT studies including angiography studies.
- MRI studies.
- Ultrasound guided fine needle biopsies for thyroid gland, lymph nodes and superficial soft tissue masses.
- Core biopsies for breast masses.