Dr. Tejashree Singh
Specialist - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Tejashree Singh has joined Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah as Specialist Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She has more than 15 years’ experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology with Minimally Invasive Surgery, Infertility & Pregnancy Care being her main interests.
Dr. Tejashree received her M.B.B.S. degree from Bombay University in 1998. She went on to receive her MD in Obstetrics-Gynecology in Feb 2002 also from Bombay University and DNB from the National board in Oct 2002. She was trained in Endoscopy and ART in Sir Gangaram Kolmet Hospital in New Delhi from 2004-2005, following which she joined the hospital as Associate Consultant for 8 years. She obtained her Advanced Training in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS 2) and ART from Germany in 2010. She obtained her Gynecology Laser diploma from SULTARC, UAE in 2015.
- Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery for Fibroids, Ovarian cysts including Dermoid cyst, Endometriosis, Tubal Recanalization, Hydroslpinx, Pelvic Adhesiolysis for Fertility Enhancement, Ectopic pregnancy
- Hysteroscopic Surgery for Fibroids, Polyps, Uterine Septum, Ashermans Synechiolysis, TCRE & endometrial ablation for heavy menstruation
- Infertility consultation, Investigations & Treatment
- Painless Innovative Tubal Patency Testing by Ultrasound (HyFoSy)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Excessive Facial Hair
- Pregnancy Care, Delivery
- Post Pregnancy Care
- Management of Recurrent Abortion cases.
- Minimally Invasive surgical and/or Laser Vaginal tightening, Reconstruction, Incontinence Surgery, Perineal repairs
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Basic Arabic, Urdu.