Dr. Vineeta Mohindra
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Vineeta Mohindra graduated from the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, India and specialized in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She has three decades of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has worked in large leading multi-specialty centres and offered surgical and non-surgical care options for a host of women health related issues including high risk pregnancies. She joined the Indian Navy in 1990 and served in various Naval Hospitals as a Specialist. She served in INHS Asvini, Mumbai, a tertiary care hospital for over a decade. She has been trained in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Her areas of special interest include Assisted Reproductive Technology and Colposcopy. She has set up and successfully managed IUI lab as a part her work and has been a Post Graduate teacher of Mumbai University and MUHS, India. She has published many articles in national indexed journals in India.
- MD and Residency Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, India.
- Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Armed Forces Medical Services, India.
- Commander-in- Chief, Eastern Naval Command, India, commendation for meritorious service.
- Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Private Hospitals in Pune.
- Specialist ( Obs & Gyn ), DHA : Lifeline Hospital, Dubai.
- Gynaecologist: Dr Amal Alias Gynaecology and Fertility Centre, Dubai.
- Management of Infertility.
- Colposcopy – Diagnostic and LLETZ procedure.
- Transvaginal Sonography.
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Contraception and Reproductive Endocrinology including PCOS.
- Management of Gynaecological Disorders including Fibroids, Endometriosis and Uterovaginal Prolapse.
- Antenatal Care including Early Pregnancy Loss and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss and Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies.
- Breast Disorders.
- Conducted TVS Course at SKNMC, Pune In Oct 2012.
- Attended Live International Endoscopy Workshop at SKNMC, Pune in Feb 2012.
- Attended Colposcopy Course at SKNMC, Pune in Aug 2011.
- Faculty For Colposcopy Course at SKNMC, Pune in 2012.
- Attended Endoscopy Update at AFMC, Pune in Aug 2011.
- Attended Live Endoscopy Workshop at INHS Asvini Mumbai July 2010.
- Attended Annual Conferences of MOGS (Mumbai Obs & Gyn Society) from 2001 onwards.
- Attended 4 Weeks Art Course At Bombay Hospital in Oct 2001.
- Underwent Laparoscopy Training Under Dr PG Paul in 1995 (Jan To Mar-12 Weeks).
Visit our family at EHDSMC and get to know more about Dr Vineeta and how she can cater to your health needs.