Dr. Yaser Naji is an experienced British Consultant Interventional Radiologist. Dr. Naji, had his basic Radiology training at Chelsea & Westminster Hospitals in London between 2000 –2004. He then had one-year of dedicated and specialized training for Interventional Radiology in a recognized fellowship program in Birmingham University Teaching Hospitals, UK. Later he started as a Consultant Interventional Radiologist in North West London Hospitals in 2006, and in 2007 was appointed as the head of the unit of Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Minimally Invasive Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Ultrasound
- Hepato-biliary Minimally Invasive Interventions
- Embolization procedures (Varicosele, Pelvic Congestion, G I Bleeding and Trauma)
- Endo Venous Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Ultrasound, CT and MRI Scanning