Prof. Dr. Michel Jabbour has an extensive experience of more than 21 years in surgical urology. He completed his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology degree at the American University of Beirut and got his M.D. from Saint Joseph University Faculty of Medicine, Beirut in 1991. Than he obtained the degree of medical specialty in Urology from Hotel Dieu de France Hospital, Saint Joseph University Faculty of Medicine, Beirut. Dr. Jabbour also holds a Fellowship (Sub-specialty) in Endourology from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, USA and is a Fellow of the American Endourological Society since 1998. He obtained an advanced specialization in Urology AFSA (Attestation de Formation Spécialisée Approfondie) from Faculté de Médecine Saint Antoine, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, France (1999). He also practiced as a attending Urologist in the department of Professor Alain Le Duc, Saint Louis University Hospital, Paris, France & later as Consultant Urologist at Hotel Dieu de France University Hospital from 2000-2004.He also holds an MBA in Health Management from Sorbonne IAE and Paris Dauphine Universities.
Dr. Michel has been a full professer and Chairman of Surgery & Chief of Urology Division at the Saint Georges University Hospital, University of Balamand Faculty of Medicine, a 400-bed academic tertiary care center in Beirut, Lebanon since October 2013.
He has been in-charge of a 5-year Residency Program in Urology at the Saint Georges University Hospital, University of Balamand Faculty of Medicine, Beirut, Lebanon where he oversees the teaching activities related to the program. In 2014, he was appointed as the president of the Medical committee, and this gave him the opportunity to play both an administrative and an organizational role in the university and the hospital.
- Urinary stone management: Extra-Corporeal Lithotripsy, Percutaneous Surgery PCNL, Mini-PCNL, Laser, Flexible Uretero-Nephroscopy.
- Prostate Management: Medical Therapy, Cystoscopy, Steam, Laser Vaporization, Endoscopic Resection, Prostate Cancer Surgery.
- Male Infertility: Medical Therapy, Varicocele surgery (Laparoscopic and Micro-Surgery), TESA, Micro-TESA.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Full Assessment, Medical Management, Penile Doppler, Penile Implants, Penile Enlargement.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Medical and Surgical Management.
- Female Urinary Incontinence: Urodynamic Assessment, Cystoscopy, Minimally Invasive Surgeries for Stress Incontinence and Prolapse (Sling, TOT, TVT).
- Bladder Cancer Management: Endoscopic Resection, Intra-Vesical Instillations, Radical Cystectomy, Bladder Replacement.
- Kidney Cancer Management: Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Nephro-Ureterectomy.
- Testicular Pathology: Cancer surgery, Orchidopexy, Torsion, Hydrocele, Testicular Implant.
- Member of the International Continence Society (ICS), 2007.
- Member of the Arab Urological Association, 2005 .
- Board Member and Founder of the Pan Arab Continence Society (PACS), 2004.
- Member of the European Association of urology (EAU), 2002.
- Member of the American Urological Association (AUA), 2001.
- Member of The American Endourological Society, 1998.
- Member of the Lebanese society of Urology, 1997.