Ms. Zahra Shirazi is an Indo-Iranian Physiotherapist with 10 years of experience in musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy.
She has received her Master’s Degree with honours in Musculoskeletal Sciences from S.N.D.T University Mumbai India and Bachelors of Health Sciences from M.U.H.S University India. She has received the Best Sportswomen Award of 2008-2009 at Festinatio, Intercollegiate Sports Meet, India. She is an extremely passionate physiotherapist and has always been an advocate of an “Active and Healthy Lifestyle”. Her clinical experience lies in treating varied musculoskeletal and sports injuries and involves a combination of manual therapy, muscle/motor control retraining and specific exercise prescription. She goes the extra mile to assist her patients get relief with the goal of making each individual functionally independent, thereby improving their quality of life. She has taken extensive international post-graduate courses in the following areas of her skills.
- Manual Therapy (Mulligan- Mobilization with movement)
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Nerve Flossing and mobilization
- Active Release Techniques
- Kinesio & Sports Specific taping Technique
- Postural and Functional Rehab
- Hijamah (Dry & Wet Cupping)
- Sports Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Pre and post-operative rehab setting
- Pre & post-operative conditions (meniscal repairs, ACL reconstructions, shoulder arthroscopic surgeries, fractures, TKR, THR)
- Overuse and chronic musculoskeletal conditions involving the neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist and knees.
- Postural Asymmetries (scoliosis, kyphosis, upper and lower cross syndromes)
- Sports injuries (ligament sprains, muscle strains/tears, tendinitis)
- Women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Headaches and TMJ (jaw) Dysfunction